Azizu Recycling & E-Waste Company Ltd is recycling e-waste that means electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) is recycled more and more for green Bangladesh and due to present legislation the amount of unusable e-waste is decreasing in Bangladesh. Same time we are systematically collecting e-waste from every corner of our beloved country. As usually we mean e-waste includes: non-ferrous and precious metals, alloys, glass, ceramics, organic polymers with toxic content, other substances like stabilizers, fillers and pigments.
According to European legislation producers are obliged to ensure the collection of individual types of e-waste from customers.
The collection applies to all types of household e-waste. Similarly, e-waste is collected from legal and natural persons. Electrical and electronic equipment becomes waste after its delivery to a processor.
Our E-waste Collection types:
- Type 1- Major appliances (refrigerators, washing machines, dryers etc.)
- Type 2 – Small appliances (vacuum cleaners, irons, blenders, fryers etc.)
- Type 3 – Computer and telecommunication appliances (laptops, PCs, telephones, mobile phones etc.)
- Type 4 – Consumer electronics (video and audio equipment, musical instruments)
- Type 5 – Lighting devices (incandescent light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, gas-discharge lamps etc.)
- Type 6 – Electrical and electronic tools (drills, saws, gardening devices etc.)
- Type 7 – Toys, leisure (electronic toys, models, sports equipment)
- Type 8 – Medical devices (all medical equipment with the exception of implants)
- Type 9 – Monitoring devices (detectors, thermostats, laboratory equipment etc.)
- Type. 10 – Vending machines
E-waste collection of Azizu Recycling & E-Waste Company:
Azizu Recycling & E-waste Company Ltd cooperates with accredited collective e-waste collection systems especially in the field of e-waste collection and transport. Look at the following table contains information about accredited partners.
In addition to recycling center management our company offers the following services:
- e-waste collection and transport from customers including kerbside collection in municipalities,
- e-waste transport to processors,
- providing the service of e-waste collection for collective systems (in containers, cardboard boxes, on pallets, bulky waste),
- annual reports for our customers,
- legislation monitoring and keeping our customers informed,
- other consultation and advisory services for our customers.
If electrical and electronic equipment is dismantled or otherwise destroyed, collection is refused and such equipment becomes waste.